5/365


Back to work today. I get up early so I can spend time with the boys before I leave. I really like working part time, and love feeling so happy to get home and have the kids running/speed crawling to welcome me home. Lukey is pulling up so well, and he tries to climb straight up my legs. How can I not love Will's high pitched "MOOOOMMMMMEEEEEE!"? As far as photo-blogging goes, it's 7:30, Lukey is fast asleep, I'm trying to snag a photo, and Will says "No Mommy, you stop it." when I try to take his picture. So that is a recent favorite of Lucas, my lovey boy.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has such a cheeky look about him! So funny - like he is going to be up to mischief all his life but never get into trouble cos his smile will save the day! LOVE it! Adele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! His eyes are gorgeous! I didn't know you were working. What are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to have a new blog to follow. Adorable pics. Keep up the good work. Love MO

    ReplyDelete