4/365


It was a poopy day. So, as of 9:43pm, I don't have a photo for the day. Lukey wanted to be carried all day because his ears are bothering him (but the doctor said they were much, much improved). Will was just "TWO", all day long, and potty training at that. So, he had a poop accident, which I had to clean, and later in the evening, Lucas had to get even in the tub. Yup, he pooped in the tub. Oh yeah, and I had to steam clean our closet from ChiliDogs little poop accident, too. Why does this poop always happen to me??? So, if there is no photo today, I hope you'll understand. The only chance of a photo is if I sneak in to a sleeping childs room and take one, but that would risk waking the up. I'm thinking maybe not....

Will has some pretty notable quotes this days, so I think I'll add them so I can remember them.
"Mommy, I love you too much."
"Mommy, I take care of you" XX (as I'm cleaning his potty accident)


P.S. I tiptoes into their rooms to snag photos! Yes, if you look hard, you'll see Will, he covers his face with his lovey blankey.

1 comment: